Published: Spring, 2014
- Elizabeth Perkins, Forsyth Futures
- Adrienne Cherry, Forsyth Futures
- Mari Krane, Forsyth Futures
- Kathy Watts, Forsyth Futures
- Andrew Smiler, Ph.D., Evaluation & Education Services, LLC
Many organizations and individuals have graciously donated their time and expertise to the completion of this study. Forsyth Futures would like to thank all those who participated in interviews, focus groups, and surveys. Health Care Access and The Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust provided funding to assist with the research and report publication. The following advisory committee members gave time and feedback to ensure success of the study.
Stakeholder Advisory Committee
- Gregory Burke, M.D. Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center
- Margaret Elliott, Crisis Control Ministry
- Jim Graham, Northwest Community Care Network
- Jennifer Houlihan, Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Robert Jones, Ph.D. Downtown Health Plaza/East Winston Pediatrics, Wake Forest Baptist Health
- Andrea McDonald Novant Health
- Monica C. Rivers, Ph.D. Corbitt Rivers and Company, PLLC
- Mary Anne Squire, Health Care Access
Forsyth Futures would also like to thank the numerous individuals that helped arrange or participated in a focus group, interview, or survey. To maintain the anonymity of individuals we have not listed names, but without their expertise this study would not have been possible.
Questions About this Report?