About Forsyth Futures
Studying our community, informing action
100 N Cherry St, Suite 525, Winston-Salem, NC 27101
Who are we?
Forsyth Futures has studied the challenges facing Forsyth County for nearly two decades. Through data-based analyses and research studies, our team of experts seeks to understand topics such as the strength of our school system, the quality and equity of health care, and economic indicators like housing and transportation. Our mission is to uncover the root causes of community problems and provide unbiased information for leaders and decision makers to make informed decisions, use resources efficiently, and make positive change in Forsyth County.
Our Board of Directors
- Board Chair - Rence Callahan, AIA, LEED AP, Vice President and Treasurer, Walter Robbs Callahan & Pierce
- Vice-Chair - Bob Summers, Chief Executive Officer, Camel City Labs
- Secretary - Brittney Gaspari, Vice President, Community Investment of The Winston Salem Foundation
- Treasurer - Allison Norton-Rimron, Vice President Innerware Finance, Project Management Office, HanesBrands, Inc.
- Tori Brown, Assistant Professor in the Division of Nursing, Winston-Salem State University
- Algenon Cash, Managing Director, Wharton Gladden & Co.
- Sarah Creed, Assistant Vice President, BB&T, Brand and Communications Strategy Division
- Dr. Rachel Desmarais, Executive Vice President of Forsyth Technical Community College
- Nora Ferrell, Director of Communications, Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- Victor Isler, Family & Children's Division Director, Forsyth County Social Services
- Dr. Michael Lischke, Associate Dean for Continuing Medical Education, Wake Forest University School of Medicine
- Andrea McDonald Gymer, Vice President, Operations, Planning, and Innovation, Novant Health
- W. Kenneth Millett, Senior Business Development Project Supervisor, Community & Business Development Department, City of Winston-Salem
- Bobbie Shrivastav, CEO
and Co-Founder, Docsmore
- Dara Silver, Senior Administrative Assistant for Special Projects and Grants, The Arts Council of Winston-Salem and Forsyth County
- Dr. Marty Ward, Chief Officer of Research and Evaluation, Winston-Salem Forsyth County Schools
- Magalie Yacinthe, Chief Event Coordinator, Yacinthe Events
- Allan Younger, Director, Small Business Center, Forsyth Technical Community College