Published: Spring, 2016
Report Type: Collective Impact
The Age-Friendly Forsyth Initiative had the following staff and steering committee at the time that this report was published.
- T. Lee Covington, Senior Services
- Kristen Perry, Senior Services
- Theresa Hoffman-Makar, Forsyth Futures
- Adam Hill, Forsyth Futures
- Bob Johnson, BB&T
- Joe Crocker, Kate B. Reynolds Charitable Trust
- Linda Darden, Hospice of Winston-Salem/Forsyth County
- Richard Davis, Davis Management Services (retired)
- Ann Frichtman, Hanes Brand Inc.
- Brittney Gaspari, The Winston-Salem Foundation
- Laura Holby, Novant Health
- Alana James, United Way of Forsyth County
- Kenneth Pettigrew, United Way of Forsyth County
- Mark Steele, Salemtowne Retirement Community
- Mamie Sutphin, Reynolds American
- Jeff Williamson, Sticht Center on Aging
- Karl Yena, Community Volunteer
Questions About this Report?